Pet Friendly Hotels Seattle
Don't leave your furry friend at home when you travel! Homewood Suites Seattle is proud to be a pet friendly hotel in Seattle. Located next to the Seattle Convention Center and in the heart of the downtown Seattle area, you will be right in the center of everything downtown Seattle has to offer. Comfort, care, and location makes Homewood Suites one of the best dog friendly hotels Seattle has to offer.
$75 non-refundable pet fee
Room amenities that keep guests coming back include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, private balcony, fully equipped kitchenettes and a spacious work desk. Our suites are welcoming and airy, which makes them an idyllic sanctuary at the end of a long day of sightseeing or attending a convention at the nearby Washington State Convention & Trade Center.
- 195 rooms include non-suite guest rooms, studio and one-bedroom suites
- Complimentary Suite Start® hot breakfast buffet served daily
- Complimentary Welcome Home® reception Monday-Thursday, featuring a light meal with beer and wine
- Complimentary WiFi Internet access throughout hotel
- Complimentary business center with printer
- Valet parking only is available at $37 plus tax (no self-parking is available)
- 24/7 state-of-the-art PreCor fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
- 24/7 Suite shop with snacks, beverages and sundries
- Year round heated pool and spa (Handicap accessible)
- Pike Grocery open daily and offers a variety of gourmet sandwiches and drink options, featuring local craft beers, wines and Stumptown coffee, plus a full grocery store.
- Coin-operated and valet guest laundry available
- One-day valet cleaning (available Monday-Friday)
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- The Cabana/Game room with billiards & video games (Pac-man, Donkey Kong, & Golden Tee)
- Hilton HHONORS® rewards
- Avis & Budget car rental on-site
We warmly invite you to learn more about our Seattle suites, our hotel's amenities and services or about the area by calling us anytime at 206-613-2085.