Seattle Lodging and Amenities that Make it Hard to be Homesick
Room amenities that keep guests coming back include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, private balcony, fully equipped kitchenettes and a spacious work desk. Our suites are welcoming and airy, which makes them an idyllic sanctuary at the end of a long day of sightseeing or attending a convention at the nearby Washington State Convention & Trade Center.
From your very first steps into our breathtaking lobby, you'll begin to appreciate what makes our Seattle suites hotel near Pike Place Market so unique. An ambiance of elegance and the elements of a well-designed hotel experience speak for themselves. Each of our Seattle hotel suites and rooms invite you to enjoy the solitude and comfortable home-like amenities that make it hard to be homesick for very long. Here are a few of the services and amenities that have garnered rave reviews:
- 195 rooms include non-suite guest rooms, studio and one-bedroom suites
- Complimentary Suite Start® hot breakfast buffet served daily
- Complimentary Welcome Home® reception Monday-Thursday, featuring a light meal with beer and wine
- Complimentary WiFi Internet access throughout hotel
- Complimentary business center with printer
- Valet parking only is available at a flat fee of $32 (no self-parking is available)
- State-of-the-art fitness center with PreCor cardio equipment and free weights
- 24/7 Suite shop with snacks, beverages and sundries
- Coin-operated guest laundry
- One-day valet cleaning (available Monday-Friday)
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Hilton HHONORS® rewards
Our fantastic location, within walking distance of so many points of interest, is another inherent amenity that guests appreciate. This part of Seattle is very pedestrian friendly and there's quite a bit that you can easily explore on foot.
We warmly invite you to learn more about our Seattle suites, our hotel's amenities and services or about the area by calling us anytime at 206-613-2085.