Homewood Suites Downtown Seattle Hotel
Complimentary Breakfast and Evening Reception at Homewood Suites Seattle Hotel - Voted Best of Downtown Seattle Hotels for Business and Family Friendly Travel!
From the moment you step into the beautiful and relaxing lobby of our downtown Seattle hotel, you'll begin to feel the stress of everyday life go away. Relax by our fireplace or unwind while watching one of the 50-inch LCD televisions while our friendly and attentive staff makes you feel at ease.
Ideal Downtown Seattle Location
Of all the Seattle hotels near Pike Place, you'll find ours an excellent choice for lodging close to all the major points of interest in the Emerald City. If this if your first visit to the area, you will be quite surprised at the sheer number of things to see and do in Seattle. When you choose the Seattle hotel rooms of the Homewood Suites Pike St/Convention Center, you'll be in close proximity to the dining and shopping of Pike Place Market, and numerous other must-see attractions in Seattle's bustling and vibrant downtown area.
Sports fans will love being just a short 10-minute drive from Safeco Field, Qwest Field and Key Arena. Additionally, we're just a few blocks away from Pike Place Market, Seattle Space Needle and the Paramount Theatre—and just one block from the Washington State Convention Center & Trade Center and ACT Theatre Seattle.
Downtown Seattle Meetings
The contemporary, Downtown Seattle Homewood Suites Convention Center - Pike Street is the perfect place for your next corporate meeting or group gathering. The property features more than 700 square feet of space, including an executive boardroom, and an on-site team ready to ensure every detail is handled efficiently. Click here for more information on our flexible meeting and event space.
Best Amenities of Downtown Seattle Hotels
Each of our rooms and downtown Seattle hotel suites offer a level of comfort and service that's unmatched. A spacious work desk with complimentary WiFi helps keep you connected. The suites' fully equipped kitchens provide some of the true comforts of home and let you stretch your travel budgets even further. The private balcony is the perfect place to relax with your morning coffee.
Every morning you can enjoy the complimentary Start® breakfast. This hot breakfast buffet offers delicious options to get the energy you need for the day ahead. Choose from eggs, bacon or sausage, Belgian waffles, fresh fruit, hot and cold cereals, pastries and muffins, juices, coffee, and so much more! Then each evening, join us for the Welcome Home® reception which features a complimentary light meal, with a rotating menu of dishes such as lasagna and chicken breast, beer and wine.
Located on the ground floor, Pike Grocery is open daily and offers a variety of gourmet sandwiches and drink options, featuring local craft beers, wines and Stumptown coffee, plus a full grocery store.
Additional amenities that will make your Downtown Seattle hotel stay even more comfortable:
- 195 rooms include non-suite guest rooms, studio and one-bedroom suites
- Complimentary Suite Start® hot breakfast buffet served daily
- Complimentary Welcome Home® reception Monday-Thursday, featuring a light meal with beer and wine
- Complimentary WiFi Internet access throughout hotel
- Complimentary business center with printer
- Valet parking only is available at $37 plus tax (no self-parking is available)
- 24/7 state-of-the-art PreCor fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
- 24/7 Suite shop with snacks, beverages and sundries
- Year round heated pool and spa (Handicap accessible)
- Pike Grocery open daily and offers a variety of gourmet sandwiches and drink options, featuring local craft beers, wines and Stumptown coffee, plus a full grocery store.
- Coin-operated and valet guest laundry available
- One-day valet cleaning (available Monday-Friday)
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- The Cabana/Game room with billiards & video games (Pac-man, Donkey Kong, & Golden Tee)
- Hilton HHONORS® rewards
- Avis & Budget car rental on-site